Statement of Understanding
We at Marella Granite & Marble are committed to provide our clients with the best possible customer service. In order to achieve this we may give fabrication quote to our customers from time to time so that our customers can budget & plan their projects. These fabrication quotes are of free obligation and the customer can either choose to proceed or bring their own stone fabricator.
We at Marella Granite & Marble do not endorse any of these stone fabricator companies nor take any responsibility for their workmanship as we don’t take any commission from these companies.
Please see below some of our terms and conditions while accepting our fabrication quotes.
- We recommend our customers to inspect the slabs prior to them leaving our factory. If you are unable to make it we advise to view them at the fabrication centre before fabrication. If you or the stonemason proceeds to cut or fabricate the stone Marella Granite & Marble automatically assumes that the slabs have been accepted as is and any further claims will not be accepted.
- If you choose to proceed with one of our fabricator quote you would need to understand their payment terms. 50% deposit for the fabrication is required at the time of site measure and template pickup and reminder of the balance to be paid on the day the work has been completed (May vary from job to job).
- All fabrication/Installation issues need to be dealt directly with the Fabrication Company as Marella Granite & Marble cannot be accounted for their Workmanship.
- We at Marella Granite & Marble would take every care while giving out fabrication / installation quotes and the recommended fabricators would adhere to the pricing. However in some scenarios quotation can only be accurate to a certain degree where the stonemason would give the exact quote at the time of site visit.
- We highly recommend to discuss your project with stonemason in detail before cutting the stone and advise your preferences like vein matching, location of joins etc